Awake & Evolve: Cycle 3 - Meditation on Service to Others
Meditation on Service to Others
"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth".
Find a comfortable seated pose and begin a deep breathing practice.
Take a few moments to ask yourself the following questions.
- How are you using your life today to serve others?
- What is the attitude with which you offer your service?
- What is the intention behind your service?
- Do you expect a reward or return on your service?
- How can you use your life to serve others?
Stay here with these thoughts for the remainder of the meditation practice. Allow your thoughts to flow freely or simply listen to your breath.
Topic: Awake & Evolve Yoga
Mindith is a born mover. She has spent her life exploring various athletic disciplines, starting with ballet and modern dance from an early age. She went on to become a E-RYT 500 certified yoga therapist and teacher and discovered CrossFit after the birth of her daughter. Mindith coached CrossFit at a number of boxes near her home in Southern California, which lead to her involvement in Russian kettlebells and Olympic weightlifting. She has coached a wide variety of populations and cares... Read More