Jason Maxwell, of J Max Fitness, is a Certified Personal Trainer under the National Strength and Conditioning Association and is a certified FMS practitioner. Helping people lose fat, gain muscle, and learn about intermittent fasting is his passion. Sometimes, itís just way too much fun helping people to look better naked.
- Grew up in a small town less with less than 3,500 people. Seriously.
- Was a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan as a kid. Actually, he still is.
- Was fat until he hit puberty, then he slowly grew out of his tubbiness.
- Was skinny-fat all through high school (even though he played every sport imaginable).
- Started lifting weights in his senior year of high school in order to get stronger for football.
- After starting to lift weights, he was seeing some results, but was still skinny-fat.
- Went to Ryerson University in Toronto (for Aerospace Engineering) and got his nutrition and lifting dialed in.
- Gained twenty pounds of muscle during his first semester and got leaner in the process. Finally, he wasn't skinny-fat anymore.
- Became obsessed with everything to do with fitness and nutrition.
- He started personal training, online coaching, and writing.
Visit his website, J Max Fitness, for tons of info on getting leaner, practicing fasting, and wicked-cool stories that you wish your parents told you when you were little.