40 Days Of Clean Eating: Vegetarian Sushi Roll Salad
Day 38 of 40
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup sushi rice (or any other rice works too)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sprinkle of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook rice according to directions and set aside to cool.
- While rice is cooking, toast sesame seeds in small dry (un-oiled) fry pan until lightly browned.
- Chop your veggies and layer ingredients divided between two plates with romaine on bottom, then rice, then other veggies.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the avocado to prevent browning.
- Prepare dressing by whisking all ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad when ready to eat.
Make your next meal exciting:
Topic: Healthy Eating