Sunday Seven: The Week's 7 Most Popular Articles, Vol. 69
Every Sunday we post the "Sunday Seven" so you can quickly see the 7 most popular articles of the week. This week's most popular posts cover pull ups, supplements, testosterone levels, libido, overtraining, kettlebells, and more!
In my work with females trying to get their first pull up, I’ve spotted three main areas of weakness. I'm going to explain and offer a fix for each of these.
2. The 5 Supplements That Are Worth Your Money (Brad Sly)
When it comes to supplements, what is worth your time, consideration, and hard-earned money? These are the five I believe give you the best bang for your buck and have been proven to be effective.
3. The NO BS, No Holds-Barred, Minimalist Strength Program FROM HELL(?)…NO(!), WORSE, WISCONSIN! (Pat Flynn)
I did, in fact, write this program up in Wisconsin. But I don’t remember what I was doing there.
4. 4 Things to Do and 3 Things to Stop to Naturally Increase Your Testosterone (Traver H. Boehm)
As an acupuncturist and competitive athlete myself, here are the things I tell all my patients and clients when they come to me for advice on their testosterone levels.
5. A Systematic Approach to Improving Your Kettlebell Swing (Tom Kelso)
The kettlebell swing is a display of skill and strength. In order to improve your proficiency, you need to work on all three vital areas - skilll, strength, and endurance. Here's how to do it.
6. Get Your Sexy Back: How Your Workouts Are Crushing Your Libido (Vanessa Bennington)
Why, when you should be feeling like jumping your man’s (or lady’s) bones, is all you really want to do is zone out to some Netflix and go to bed? Could it be your workouts killing your desires?
7. Why Pukie the Clown Isn’t Funny (Chet Morjaria)
I have never been able to get my head around Pukie the Clown - a cartoon depiction of a CrossFitter who has pushed it past the point of no return. And don't even get me started on Uncle Rhabdo.
Photo courtesy of CrossFit Impulse.