Ben Musholt - 5 Kneeling Get Up Variations (Video)
In this video, Ben demonstrates the basic kneeling get up along with five challenging variations. The kneeling get up is a great functional exercise to work on single leg lower body strength. The variations on the basic movement are:
- Prisoner - Place your hands behind your head.
- Weight Plate - Hold the plate to your chest.
- Kettlebell - Hold the kettlebell in a goblet position.
- Barbell - Have the barbell on your back.
- Dumbbells - Hold the dumbbells overhead.
Give these a try and let us know how you get on!
Every Sunday we feature a new bodyweight exercise video from physical therapist Ben Musholt, author of the Mad Skills Exercise Encyclopedia. Ben's diverse movement background spans board sports, martial arts, parkour, and gymnastics. Get watching and get moving!