Coach PJ is a human performance specialist with over a decade of experience preparing top athletes for competition, and a life mission to help athletes and coaches realize their true potential.
Over the past ten years, Coach PJ has trained dozens of athletes from the UFC, NFL, NHL and MLB. His passion for combat sports and commitment to excellence, has driven him to become a leader in combat sports performance training. He has worked extensively with over 100 fighters, including multiple Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champions and Top 10 ranked UFC fighters
Outside of training top athletes, Coach PJ is devoted to sharing his knowledge and experience, with the purpose of elevating the fitness profession. He has appeared as:
- Speaker for the NSCA
- Expert contributor to STACK.com, Barbell Shrugged, Strength Performance Network, and Fight Camp Conditioning
- Fitness training consultant for Equinox
- Guest on Barbell Shrugged and Fight Camp Conditioning Podcasts
- Presenter for the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation
- In multiple publications such as Gracie Magazine and Sports Agent Blog
Through application of his progressive training philosophy and unique approach to every situation, Coach PJ continues to raise the bar for fitness professionals. He has emerged as a sought after expert in human performance and trainer education.