The latest in our series of free, on-going workouts begins today – the bodyweight workouts. Short on space and/or equipment, but still want to be lean and strong? These workouts are for you.
The bodyweight workouts will be posted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For the Monday and Wednesday workouts there is no equipment required at all. On Fridays you may need to improvise a way of doing pull-ups or finding a box or bench to use. That’s it!
Don’t underestimate bodyweight exercises. These workouts are designed by Breaking Muscle founder Mindith Rahmat and they are a great way to build muscle endurance, basic conditioning, and flexibility. Give these a shot and let us know how it goes!
Do you know about our other workouts?
- Frogman Workouts – Swimming plus strength and conditioning exercises. Written by world-class swimmer Hannah Caldas.
- Mature Athlete Workouts – For athletes aiming toward long-term health and fitness.
- Mommy Workouts – For the expecting mom, new mom or currently pregnant mom. We have different cycles for pre- and post-natal, as well as each trimster.
- Women’s Workout – Designed specifically with women’s bodies and goals in mind.
- RKC Kettlebell Workout – From an RKC II instructor, a great way to get fit and strong.
- Strength & Conditioning Workout – Workouts from our rotating featured coach. Find out what it’s like to train with Dan John, Jon Engum, Erwan Le Corre, Zach Even-Esh and more.
- Awake & Evolve Workouts – These focus on yoga and meditation practices. Take a moment to slow down, breathe, and extend.
- Sport Specific Workout – We’ve done hockey and football, tennis and rugby coming up next. 12-week programs designed to have you ready for your favorite sport.