Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 hours
- 4 lbs boneless lamb leg roast
- 2 Tbsp pink salt
- 1 Tbsp cracked pepper
- 4 tsp of Kerrygold butter
- ½ cup broth
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 2 to 3 sprigs thyme, stripped off stalk
- ? cup stone ground mustard
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled and chopped
- Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, rosemary, thyme, and mustard. Pour it on top of the lamb to coat the meat with the mixture.
- Arrange the chopped carrots, parsnips, potato, and rutabaga around the meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the broth.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
More protein filled recipes: