Yield: about 20 pancakes
- 6 large pastured eggs
- 3 cups full fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten free flour (Pamela’s Pancake and Baking Flour)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Butter or coconut oil for topping
- Coconut oil non-stick spray
- Place the first four ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- Heat a large griddle pan or nonstick pan over medium heat, lightly coated with oil or butter.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are set and golden brown.
- Top with butter or coconut oil.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Serve warm.
To freeze pancakes:
Let cool and place in a glass container with lid or put into the freezer for up to three months.
More mass building recipes: