Sunday Seven: The Week's 7 Most Popular Articles, Vol. 14
Every Sunday we post the "Sunday Seven" so you can quickly see the 7 most popular articles of the week. This week's most popular article topics include CrossFit during pregnancy, choosing the best training tools, primal movement, our newest Featured Coach, and more!
1. Something's in the Coconut Water: Pregnant CrossFitters (Danette "Dizzle" Rivera)
Lately there has been a bit of a pregnancy boom at our CrossFit gym. I was fascinated to talk to these women about their workouts, giving birth, and recovery and how CrossFit helped.
2. The Right Tool For The Right Job: Kettlebell, Dumbbell, or Barbell? (Andrew Read)
You don’t see builders refuse to use a tool saying, “I’m a hammer guy” like you see people say, “I’m a kettlebell guy.” How about being a results driven guy and picking the right tool for the job?
The 1st in a 3 part series, "Yoga For Athletic Guys." In part 1 we go over the basic ideas behind yoga and breathing techniques. Useful techniques for both health and relaxation.
4. Primal Movement? What It Is And Why We Need It (Andrew Read)
Turns out you can not only eat primal, you can MOVE primal, too. Why do we need it? Let's talk about human movement and then take a closer look at a program called Primal Move.
5. Featured Coach: Jeff Tucker, Part 1 - Cowboy-Firefighter-Gymnast (Becca Borawski)
If you've spent much time talking with Jeff Tucker, it wouldn't surprise you to learn he grew up riding broncos, or that he was a firefighter, police officer, and cheerleader, turned coach.
6. 12 Reps With Chris Duffin, Powerlifter (Becca Borawski)
Our new feature on Breaking Muscle - 12 Reps. Read how our coaches and writers answer the same 12 questions - find out what inspires THEM. First up - powerlifter Chris Duffin.
7. Product Review: SFH Super Omega-3 Fish Oil (Becca Borawski)
In the world of fish oils, Stronger Faster Healthier provides a product that not only tastes good and is high in quality, but at a great price point, as well.