Sunday Seven: The Week's 7 Most Popular Articles, Vol. 79
Every Sunday we post the "Sunday Seven" so you can quickly see the seven most popular articles of the week. This week's most popular posts cover mind training strategies, the CrossFit community, opening a training facility, minimizing shoulder injuries, feedback to CrossFit coaches, metabolic conditioning, and kettlebell ballistics!
2. It's Never About Rhabdo - It's About CrossFit Hate (Patrick McCarty)
There's been a lot of ruckus surrounding CrossFit and rhabdo lately. But it is even about rhabdo? Or is it more about our attitude as CrossFitters?
3. I Want to Open a CrossFit, You Say - But, Do You Really? (Tom Gannon)
"I want to open a CrossFit/training facility/studio. I’m gonna share it with everybody and I am going to be awesome." Oh, yeah? Great. So, how do you feel about working a commission-only sales job?
4. 10 Methods to Prevent and Treat Shoulder Injuries (Breaking Muscle HQ)
How do you minimize the chances of a shoulder injury? And what is the best course of action if you do incur one? Read these ten articles to help you work it all out.
5. Being a Dissenting Voice in CrossFit: 3 Thing I'd Love CF Coaches to Hear (Bethany Eanes)
I'm a yoga teacher who teaches mobility at a CrossFit box. I love the community, but have some issues with the program. We all need some honest feedback from the outside from time to time.
6. The Throw-Sprint-Carry Metabolic Circuit Workout Protocol (Nick Tumminello)
I want to share with you a metabolic conditioning protocol that I call "TSC Circuits." TSC stands for Throw-Sprint-Carry, and these are the three main components of each metabolic circuit workout.
While there is a large chance many of us will need to stop pressing due to the shoulders issues, there is no need to stop overhead work all together.