Sunday Seven: The Week's 7 Most Popular Articles, Vol. 16
Every Sunday we post the "Sunday Seven" so you can quickly see the 7 most popular articles of the week. This week's most popular topics include the monthly photo contest, how kettlebells can help grapplers, the benefits of caffeine, IronWorks, and more!
Announcing the winners of the June photo contest! Read on to see the winning shots and learn how to enter the July contest.
2. Caffeine Enhances Muscle Performance (Joshua Wortman)
Recent studies show caffeine can increase the performance of aging muscles through improved muscle movement and breathing capacity.
3. Adding Muscle With Kettlebells: How I Build Up My Grapplers (Andrew Read)
At times I've worked with fighters and grapplers who need to put on weight due to their desired competition weight class. This is the program I used to put muscle on them with kettlebells.
4. Product Review: About Time Meal Replacement Bar (Logan Gelbrich)
About Time started out making high-quality protein and now they've come out with a meal replacement bar. Does it make the grade? Read on to find out the details.
5. Camp is Campy: Why I Love Teaching Women's Grappling Camp (Valerie Worthington)
Who doesn't love camp? You get to do fun things and make new friends. For the adult, female grapplers out there, you can STILL go to camp - Women's Grappling Camp.
6. The 2012 IronWorks Youth Challenge: Kids Celebrating Fitness, Games-Style (Danette "Dizzle" Rivera)
Kids of CrossFitters want to compete, too. The inaugural IronWorks Youth Challenge will be the biggest CrossFit competition for kids ever, giving them their own Games-style experience.
7. Excuses That Derail Your Fitness Journey (And How to Stop Making Them) (Jeremy Scott)
Having spent a lifetime in the fitness and athletics world, Jeremy Scott has heard all the excuses. Here he gives us some examples and ideas on how to keep them from derailing your training.