Sunday Seven: The Week's 7 Most Popular Articles, Vol. 91
Real Athletes. Real Coaches. Real Knowledge.
Every Sunday we post the "Sunday Seven" so you can quickly see the seven most popular articles of the week. This week's most popular posts cover Olympic weightlifting, nutrition, health and fitness books, kettlebells, and sports psychology!
1. Top 10 Olympic Weightlifting Articles of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
Year upon year, it seems that more people step into the world of weightlifting. Luckily, we have a selection of weightlifting experts on hand to keep you stepping in the right direction.
2. Top 10 Nutrition Articles of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
We have assembled a team of nutrition experts, each with different specialities, to present you with a wide range of topics and opinions on the subject of nutrition.
3. Breaking Muscle Top 10 Articles of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
If you were stranded on an island with just ten articles to read, we think this would be a good list. We looked at all the numbers from 2013 and these ten articles came out on top.
4. Top 10 Health and Fitness Books of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
2013 was a great year for fitness geeks who like to curl up with a good book. Here are the top ten fitness, nutrition, and health books that we reviewed this year. Have you read them all?
5. Top 10 Kettlebell Articles of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
This year's top ten articles cover a whole spectrum of training tips and applications for kettlebells, including how to combine kettlebells and sandbags, an interview with Valery Fedorenko, and more!
6. Kettlebells as a Cardio Tool: Yay or Nay? (Doug Dupont)
For some strange reason, people who use kettlebells often seem to only want to use kettlebells. A new study asks how kettlebells compare to traditional types of cardio workouts.
7. Top 10 Sports Psychology Articles of 2013 (Breaking Muscle HQ)
Here at Breaking Muscle we want to help you become better at every aspect of training, including the mental side. These ten articles cover visualization, self-image, goal-setting, and more.
Photo courtesy of Katie Chasey.