Beginner Workout: Cycle 1, Week 10, Day 2
The Beginner Workout focuses on cultivating an athletic lifestyle by building the foundation for overall strength, conditioning, and flexibility. This workout will guide you through two workouts per week, with a third day called the "Athletic Exploration Day." This day is a special time for you to explore different fitness disciplines, have fun, and try something new in your personal fitness journey.
The first cycle of the beginner workout will focus on the basics of a successful fitness program. The workouts are designed to help you get stronger and move better. Journey into a renewed healthy lifestyle as you develop a new fitness routine, regain your body confidence, and have fun. You will need a kettlebell and/or dumbbell set, yoga mat, great music, and a smile to complete this programming.
Enjoy your athletic journey. Smile and get to it!
Week 10, Day 2
March Elbows to Knees 3 min
Suhaila Squat 1 Inch Lifts 2 mins
- Kettlebell Dead Lift 10x
- Goblet Squat 2-5x
- Swing 10x
- Elbow Plank Hold (pictured below) 20 secs
- Crescent Lunge (pictured below) R Leg 30 secs
- Warrior 1 R Leg - Hands Clasped Behind Back (pictured below) with Forward Fold 30 secs
- Wide Leg Forward Fold (pictured below) 30 secs
- Crescent Lunge L leg 30 secs
- Warrior 1 L Leg - Hands Clasped Behind Back with Forward Fold 30 secs
- Wide Leg Forward Fold 30 secs
- Downward Dog (pictured below) 30 secs
- Forward Fold 30 secs
- Tadasana 30 secs
Elbow Plank Hold
Warrior I, Hands Behind Back
Wide Legged Forward Fold