Super D Video: Ankle Mobility Secrets
This exercise is great for lateral movement, particularly for those with flat feet. All you need is a band. Use it as follows:
- Make yourself a loop and put it around your ankle.
- Get the slack out of the band.
- Start with both sides of the band to the inside.
- Lay the band around the arch in the foot.
- Grab the band and pull it in line with your leg.
- Turn your foot to the outside, and then the inside.
- Repeat the same process on the other side of your leg.
If you are a lifter, this is going to help you to push your knees out on the squat. Do four sets of twenty reps, every day. If you stay diligent, you will see results in a week's time. Increase your poundages without getting stronger!