This exercise is great for lateral movement, particularly for those with flat feet. All you need is a band. Use it as follows:
- Make yourself a loop and put it around your ankle.
- Get the slack out of the band.
- Start with both sides of the band to the inside.
- Lay the band around the arch in the foot.
- Grab the band and pull it in line with your leg.
- Turn your foot to the outside, and then the inside.
- Repeat the same process on the other side of your leg.
If you are a lifter, this is going to help you to push your knees out on the squat. Do four sets of twenty reps, every day.If you stay diligent, you will see results in a week's time. Increase your poundages without getting stronger!