The sixth 12-week cycle is unique. It is divided into two 6-week segments. Each segment has three training days with a different theme each day. You have your choice of exercises and activities based on the designated training calendar.
The three training days per week should ideally be non-consecutive, such as Monday-Wednesday- Friday or Wednesday-Thursday-Sunday. Here’s what the calendar looks like for the first six weeks:
Choose the designated number and/or type of exercises for each day according to the training calendar. For example, week one/day one (anti-gravity) requires four events and one of the four being a lower body event: Chest Press 2 x 15, Pulldown 2 x 15, Overhead Press 2 x 15, and (lower body) Hill Run 1 x 15 reps. All options should be physically demanding.
Week 5, Day 3: Short Endurance and Anti-Gravity
Choose seven events, including three lower body exercises:
- 10 x 100 meter/yard sprints with a 2:00 rest between each
- 5 x 200 meter/yard sprints with a 4:00 rest between each
- 20 x 50 meter/yard sprints with a 1:00 rest between each
- Body Weight Ground Pull Up: 2 sets of max reps
- Walking Lunge: 2 sets of 20 reps each leg
- Incline Press: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Chin Up: 2 sets of max reps
- Leg Press: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Body Weight Squat: 1 set of0 100 reps
- Standing Overhead Barbell or Dumbbell Press: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Chest Press: 2 sets of 15 reps