The sixth 12-week cycle is unique. It is divided into two 6-week segments. Each segment has three training days with a different theme each day. You have your choice of exercises and activities based on the designated training calendar.
The three training days per week should ideally be non-consecutive, such as Monday-Wednesday- Friday or Wednesday-Thursday-Sunday. Here’s what the calendar looks like for the first six weeks:
Choose the designated number and/or type of exercises for each day according to the training calendar. For example, week one/day one (anti-gravity) requires four events and one of the four being a lower body event: Chest Press 2 x 15, Pulldown 2 x 15, Overhead Press 2 x 15, and (lower body) Hill Run 1 x 15 reps. All options should be physically demanding.
Week 6, Day 1: Anti-Gravity Day 1
Choose seven of the following exercises, including two lower body exercises:
- Dumbbell Squat: 2 sets of 25 reps
- Leg Press: 2sets of 25 reps
- Hill Run: 1 set of 15 reps
- Chest Press: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Pulldown: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Overhead Press: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Stair Climbing: 3 flights of 10 reps
- Push Up: 2 sets of max reps
- Low Row: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Bar Dip: 2 sets of max reps