Meditation on Service to Others
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth”.
Find a comfortable seated pose and begin a deep breathing practice.
Take a few moments to ask yourself the following questions.
- How are you using your life today to serve others?
- What is the attitude with which you offer your service?
- What is the intention behind your service?
- Do you expect a reward or return on your service?
- How can you use your life to serve others?
Stay here with these thoughts for the remainder of the meditation practice. Allow your thoughts to flow freely or simply listen to your breath.