These workouts are designed by Breaking Muscle founder Mindith Rahmat. Mindith is an RYT 500 Certified Yoga Therapist, certified CrossFit coach, and long time fitness enthusiast with extensive experience in Russian kettlebells and bodyweight exercise.
Cycle 5 of the bodyweight workouts will focus on developing balance and strength with the use of one-limbed movements. The workouts are posted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Week 4, Day 3: Time Intervals Day
- 30 Seconds One-legged Deadlift (R leg)
- 30 Seconds of One Armed Plank Hold with R leg Lifted to Pushup to One Armed Plank Hold with R Leg lifted
- 30 Seconds One legged Deadlift (L leg)
- 30 Seconds of One Arm Plank Hold with L leg Lifted to Pushup to One Arm Plank Hold with L leg lifted
- 1 Minute of Prisoner Sit Ups to Standing
Rest 1 Minute Between Sets
Forearm Handstand Hold (or progressions) x3