High Protein Chocolate Bars
- ½ cup organic cacao butter
- ½ cup organic virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup organic cocoa powder
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- ½ cup organic goji berries
- ½ cup of collagen protein powder
- Optional: ½ cup of nuts (almonds, walnuts, or cashews)
- Chop or grate the cacao butter.
- Place cacao butter and coconut oil in a pyrex or metal bowl.
- Next place bowl in a shallow pan containing a small amount of hot water.
- Stir the oil and cocoa butter until it’s smooth.
- Mix the collagen and cocoa powder in the bowl with melted oil and cacao butter.
- Add maple syrup into the mix and stir.
- Add goji berries and nuts.
- Pour the melted chocolate on a lined muffin tins.
- Place the chocolate for 45 minutes in the freezer or 90 minutes in the refrigerator.
Have more chocolate in your life: