After many, many requests we are finally going to do it! Breaking Muscle T-shirts for both men and women will be a reality, but first we need a great design idea.
After much discussion about who to have create the perfect design, we decided to open up the process to the Breaking Muscle community. Not only will we source the design from the community, but the community will choose the winner, too. After all, who knows what you like better than you do?
We aren’t trying to get something for nothing, though. The winning designer will receive $100, a T-shirt, and be announced as the winner on the site.
Here is the basic plan:
- Submissions will be accepted until Friday, 9/19/2014 at 5:00pm Pacific time
- We will present three to five of our favorites to you to vote on
- We reserve the right to use any/all/none of the designs
- All submissions become property of Breaking Muscle
How and what to submit:
- Our T-shirts have a 16″x18″ printable area front and back
- You DO NOT need to fill this area, in fact, it is recommended you don’t!
- The same design is to be used on both men’s and women’s shirts
- Vector files are preferred, but any graphics file except MS Publisher will work
- If the file is a .jpg, it should be actual size and at least 300dpi
- Questions and submission go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your files are too large to email, email me and we can use another method
This Will Be Fun!
We are very excited to see what everyone can come up with. We expect the final choice to be very difficult, which is why we’ll be needing all of you to help us decide. Whether you submit a design or not, you are welcomed and encouraged to vote.
Once we have the shirts in hand, you may see some Twitter and Facebook contests as well as other opportunities to get one free. Stay tuned!
– The Breaking Muscle Team