It’s time to get fat – as in, intake good, healthy, essential fats. Without fat and protein, we expire. These two nutrients are essential to our joints, organs, and brain function. So, chew on these yummy balls. Tip: These are a good (and easy) recipe for holiday parties, too!
- 3 cups dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp stevia powder
- 6 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Next, add molasses and egg whites. Mix thoroughly.
- Use hands to mold mixture into 20 1 1/2″ balls. Put on cookie sheet. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Eat! Enjoy.
Servings 20, Serving Size 1 Ball
- 95 calories
- 8 grams of fat
- 7 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of protein