Today is a strength workout from our featured coach, Liam “Taku” Bauer. We are featuring four weeks of workouts from Taku. To learn more about him and his workouts, read our feature interview.
1. Snatch Width Deadlift & Shrug
2. Back Squat
3. One-Legged Back Ext (on Glute Ham Devloper)
4. Alternating Dumbbell Bench Press
5. Ring Row
6. One Arm Dumbbell Shoulder Press
7. Chin-Up/ Rings Chin-Up (Dead Hang)
8. Torture Twists
9. Side Bridge with Rotation and Arm Tap
Movement 1: Perform 3-4 sets of 5 reps each, rest 90-120 seconds between sets
Movements 2-7: Perform 1-3 sets of 8 reps each, rest 60 seconds between sets
Movements 8-9: Hold for 60-90 seconds each
For each strength exercise, choose a weight that you feel will allow you to barely complete the recommended number of repetitions.
Post number of sets done and weights used to comments below.