These exclusive workouts are written by strength coach and kettlebell expert Mike Mahler. Mike has over ten years of experience in the fitness industry and has trained with some of the best, including Pavel Tsatsouline and Mark Philippi. Get stronger and improve your conditioning by either following the whole four-week cycle or jumping in whenever you can.
To learn more about Mike, read our feature interviews:
Week 4, Day 1
- Pull-ups: 1×8
- Pushups (Keep triceps close to the body): 1×15
- Double Kettlebell Front Squat: 1×8
- Double Kettlebell Bent-over Row: 1×8
- One-arm Kettlebell Clean and Military Press: 1×7 each side
- Hindu Squat: 1×25
- One-arm Kettlebell Swing: 1×12 each side
- Sledgehammer Tire Strikes: 1×10 each side
- V-ups: 1×15
30 second breaks in between each exercise and one-minute breaks at the end of each round.