Nearing the end of your holiday shopping but still have that pesky stocking left to fill? Or maybe you’re just getting started and you could really use a gift-shopping shortcut?
We’re here to help! Here are our forty favorite ideas for stocking stuffers for the athlete. These gifts are small in size, but not in use. There’s something here for every type of athlete, from beginner to advanced, and no matter the sport. And you can shop for these all online!
40 Stocking Stuffers for All Athletes
- elitefts Pro Bands – Use these elastic bands to make things either harder or easier.
- Ped Egg – File your calluses and stop ripping open your hands.
- Lineagewear Leggings – Functional, fashionable, and unforgettably cool looking.
- Rogue Gym Chalk – No one will ever get upset at having more chalk.
- Strength Wraps – The original and best of the wrist wraps designed for CrossFit.
- Sport Journals WODbooks – A serious training journal for the serious athlete.
- Jiu-Jitsu Journal – If you’re a BJJ player, you can use this journal made just for you.
- Versa Gripps – The most versatile, durable, and powerful lifting straps.
- Alpha X Earth Runners – Minimalist sandals that also connect you to the earth.
- Rage Leather Hand Grips – Gymnastics grips that will help save your hands.
- Ultra Speed Cable Jump Rope – Portable, adjustable, and wicked-fast.
- HumanX Kettlebell Arm Guards – Protect your arms while you perfect your moves.
- Yoga Tune-Up Balls – Heal your body and fascia with these specially-designed balls.
- RAD Roller – Stopping taping tennis balls together and just buy one of these.
- TP Therapy GRID Mini Roller – Yes, there are stocking-sized rollers.
- VooDoo Floss Bands – Used by mobility expert Kelly Starrett.
- MobilityWOD Gemini – Designed to get the muscles on either side of your spine.
- RumbleRoller Beastie – New from the creators of the infamous foam roller.
- The Athlete’s Pocket Guide to Yoga – All the poses and stretches you ever need.
- Manduka Yoga Strap – If you’re working on reaching for your toes, reach for this.
Food and Snacks
- Nikki’s Coconut Butters – So amazing you’ll need to hide them from yourself.
- Penzey’s Spices – For the paleo chef in your life.
- NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia – Natural sweetness made even better with vanilla flavor.
- Flavored Ghee from Pure Indian Foods – Spice up your health fats with these ghees.
- U.S. Wellness Grass-fed Beef Jerky – A little tasty protein for the paleo lovers.
- Underwater Audio iPod and Swimbuds – No need to give up your music in the pool.
- JayBird BlueBuds X Headphones – Possibly the coolest headphones out there.
- Garmin Forerunner Sports Watch – The ultimate in running watches.
- BioForce HRV – Heart rate variability is the new measurement for elite athletes.
- GymBoss – The original industry standard in personal interval timers.
- Barleans Omega Swirl Key Lime Fish Oil – You won’t even know it’s fish oil.
- Vitamin D Drops – Stay healthy during the dark winter months.
- Natural Calm Magnesium Packets – Relax your body and muscles, even on the go.
- BlenderBottle GoStak – Organize your snacks and supplements however you need.
Health and Hygiene
- No Sweat Laundry Detergent – Get rid of those nasty clothing odors for good.
- crossFIXE Hands Tube – Keep your hands healthy for your workouts with this topical.
- Brave Soldier Ointment – A healing ointment with lidocaine to ease your pains.
- The Soak – For helping your body recover in a hot tub after training is done.
- Stuffits – For keeping the sweat, stink, and critters out of your gear and shoes.
- Rank Away – Specialized designed to remove the “rank” from your foot gear.
Which items do you plan to buy the athlete in your life? Are there any stocking stuffer ideas we missed? Please share them in the comments below!
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.