Hardgainer Fuel: High Protein White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Bake
- I box gluten free brown rice pasta (cooked al dente)
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups full fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- Olive oil to drizzle on top and coat pan
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Coat pan with oil.
- Mix al dente pasta, beaten eggs, Greek yogurt, cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle top with olive oil.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, covered.
- Uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is browned.
Another high protein hardgainer recipe:
Topic: Healthy Eating