A big thank you to everyone who submitted photos for our contest this month! Once again, we had a great assortment of photos, with pictures of everyone from toddlers, to older kids, to competitors, to canines! Who knew kettlebells were so versatile?
If you’re just tuning in, here’s a quick recap of the contest details. Our readers pinned their kettlebell photos on our Pinterest page for a chance to win one of three great prizes from Lauren Brooks of On the Edge Fitness:
- 1st Place: Kettlebell Lightning DVD
- 2nd Place: Kettlebells For Women book
- 3rd Place: The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning With Kettlebells DVD, Vol 1
This month’s winners were Ann Shaw, Tania Poletti, and Niclas Gonzalez. Without further ado, here are the winning photos:
1st PLACE: “Kettlebells and Yoga,” by Ann Shaw
2nd Place: “Tania Poletti – Director of PT me Personalized Training and Brand Ambassador For Mizuno Performing a Goblet Squat,” by Tania Poletti
3rd Place: “Last rep! Ukrainian Open Championships,” by Niclas Gonzalez
For the month of September, we want to see your best Olympic weightlifting photos! The top three winners will be featured on the main page in October, and also receive prizes from Olympic weightlifting coach and author Greg Everett. Greg is a respected coach and owner of Catalyst Athletics, and he was also one of our Featured Coaches. Be sure to check out his interviews and workouts to learn more about him.
Here’s how to enter:
- Head over to the “September Photo Contest: Olympic Weightlifting” board on our Pinterest page and follow us. (If you already have, you can skip this step.) Give us about 24 hours to follow you back and add you as a contributor on the photo contest board.
- Start pinning! The deadline for submissions is September 23. You can pin as many photos as you like on the photo contest board, as long as they are your own photos of you or someone else training in Olympic weightlifting.
- Check the Breaking Muscle main page on October 1st to find out if you’ve won. We’ll select three winners to feature on the main page, and the top two will also receive a book by Greg Everett:
- 2nd PLACE: Olympic Weightlifting For Sports
IMPORTANT NOTE: By submitting your photos, you grant BreakingMuscle.com the right to publish, distribute, archive, and otherwise use the photograph, in whole or in part, in print, electronic, or any other media and for promotional purposes related to the BreakingMuscle.com’s products and services. In addition, you represent that you have the right to authorize BreakingMuscle.com to use the photograph you are submitting.