- 4-6 organic chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, mixed
- 6-8 thin slices smoked turkey bacon or bacon
- 4-8 thin slices Gruyere cheese
- 4-8 thin slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons of sliced butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small, mix the salt and pepper and eggs.
- Drench chicken in egg salt and pepper mixture.
- Lay the out chicken on parchment.
- Lay one slice of cheese on each breast, followed by 1-2 slices of bacon, and one more slice of cheese.
- Add pats of butter to the top and cover dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until browned and cooked throughout.
- Garnish with parsley.
Create the nutrition that will work for you: