- 4 large slices of gluten free bread
- 6 cans of tuna (Wild Planet Brand)
- 4-6 pastured eggs
- 2 cups mayonnaise (Spectrum Organic Mayonnaise with Olive Oil)
- Small tomato sliced
- Small onion sliced
- 4-6 large green leaf lettuce pieces
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil, peel, and slice eggs.
- Drain tuna in a large colander. Be mindful to remove all moisture.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, and spices.
- Set aside 2-3 tablespoons for topping.
- Mix drained tuna with mayonnaise blend.
- Toast bread slices.
- Stack each piece of toast with the following, in this order: Toast, 1 leaf of lettuce, 4- 6 slices of boiled egg, 2-3 slices of onion, 2 slices of tomato, large scoop of tuna mix then drizzle with extra mayonnaise blend.
More quick meal ideas for busy athletes: