Chicken, Broccoli, and Edamame Bowl with Avocado Dressing
- 4 large grilled chicken breasts or 2 cups cooked cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- Lightly steam broccoli and set aside.
- Slice cooked chicken in one inch slices.
- Mix almonds, raw carrots, broccoli, and edamame in large bowl.
- Add chicken.
- Top with avocado dressing.
- 4 large avocados
- Juice of one large lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend avocados.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Top salad.
More salad inspiration:
40 Days of Clean Eating: Southwest Salad with Chipotle Dressing