Day 26 of 40
Originally posted on Cooking Up Clean [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
For the Dressing:
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk (or other milk)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
For the Salad:
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- A few slices red onion, sliced and then slices halved
- ½ pint blueberries
- 8-10 sweet cherries pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Toss all salad ingredients together.
- Pour dressing generously over salad and eat happy.
Dressing makes about 1 cup so you will have extra. Keeps refrigerated for about two weeks.
Another clean eating spinach meal:
40 Days of Clean Eating: Spinach and Feta Breakfast Casserole