Day 18 of 40
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1½ cups diced chicken (use leftovers straight from the fridge for easy prep)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (or pecans or walnuts)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk the mayo, lemon juice and honey together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve chilled.
Another chicken recipe to add to your menu: