Day 9 of 40
Prep time:10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- ½ -1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 9 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ? cup coconut milk (or milk, or cream)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (omit If your sausage is really salty)
- ? teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, in small bits
- Olive oil for greasing muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a frying pan until no longer pink. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Divide crumbled sausage evenly in lightly greased muffin pan.
- Layer spinach and goat cheese on top of sausage.
- Pour a roughly equal amount of egg mixture into each muffin well.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until eggs have set. Serve warm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and reheat if desired to serve.
More clean eating meal plans: