- How to Train for the Zombie Apocalypse
- 1 Reason to Stop Reading Fitness Articles Based on Numerical Lists
- Why CrossFitters Need Less HIIT and More Endurance
- Endurance Is Not a Dirty Word
- The Problem Isn’t Your Strength Program – It’s You
Michael Blevins is a coach, athlete, and consultant. Featured in Details, Men’s Health, and Men’s Fitness magazines. Author of the blog Grit & Teeth.Trainer for the films: Man of Steel, 300: Rise of an Empire, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. A recently added assistant coach to the GRID’s L.A. Reign. A competitor in the sports of cycling, running, triathlon, weightlifting, and CrossFit. He began his journey into the world of fitness through the study of martial arts, muay Thai, iaido, kali and eventually MMA, which helped shape and lead the way to a lifetime study of the human body.
Breaking Muscle is the fitness world’s preeminent destination for timely, high-quality information on exercise, fitness, health, and nutrition. Our audience encompasses the entire spectrum of the fitness community: consumers, aficionados, fitness professionals, and business owners. We seek to inform, educate and advocate for this community.