Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 2 pounds grass fed beef, cubed
- 8 tablespoons Kerrygold grassfed butter
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- ¼ cups filtered water or stock
- 4 cups butternut squash, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss squash in 4 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Place squash on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Toss meat in coconut flour.
- Saute the meat, garlic, and onions until the meat is browned.
- Add seasoning.
- Add water or stock, beans, squash, and kale.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.
Another recipe for lean mass gain: