Easy Egg and Yam Bake
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 4 Tbsp Kerrygold butter
- 2 large sweet potatoes or yam, diced
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6-9 pastured eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9×12 baking dish.
- Toss diced sweet potatoes in butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
- Place sweet potatoes baking dish with spinach, then add eggs along with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.
Egg based meals are for any time of day: