Day 6 of 40
Prep time: 10 min
Yield: about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 -1/2 cup coconut milk or plain kefir (to desired consistency)
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté white onion and shallot in saucepan with a bit of olive oil until they become translucent.
- Combine all ingredients together in a small dish and stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite veggie chips.
You can substitute the coconut milk with sour cream or whole milk if desired.
More tasty appetizer ideas for your weekend: