Fast Fuel: Skillet Beef And Vegetables
Skillet Beef and Vegetables
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup diced red or green pepper
- 2 cups of shredded kale or spinach
- 2 cups of diced zucchini or squash
- 16 oz jar tomato sauce
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons of sliced olives
- Brown the onions and meat in a large skillet over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the peppers and zucchini and sauté lightly.
- Rice cauliflower.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add the riced cauliflower.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the kale/spinach.
- Garnish with capers and olives.
Try a skillet meal for breakfast:
Topic: Healthy Eating