Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 hours
- 2 lbs chicken bones
- 2 chicken feet
- 1 onion, sliced in half
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced in half
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 1 bunch chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon pink himalayan salt
- 8-10 cups of filtered water
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves of garlic (for the last 30 minutes of cooking)
- Place the bones in the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add enough water so the chicken and bones are completely covered. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking add the garlic.
- Remove all bones.
- Pour broth through a strainer.
Enjoy some good comfort fuel: