Join Us for a Twitter Chat with Olympic Weightlifting Coach Nick Horton!
Twitter Chat with Nick Horton - Tuesday, September 10 at 11:00am PST (2:00pm EST)
On Tuesday, September 10, don't miss the chance to chat with Nick Horton, Olympic weightlifting coach and blogger at the Iron Samurai. We'll be taking audience questions for our monthly #RealKnowledge chat starting at 11am PST (2pm EST), and the floor will be open for questions for one hour.
Not into Twitter? You can also watch the chat live on Spreecast. You can follow the chat and ask questions by following this link.
Not only is Nick answering reader questions, but he's also giving three particpants a membership in the Mastermind program. Here's what Nick had to say about this program and his own background in Olympic lifting and athletics:
1. Tell us a bit about your own athletic background.
- Don't believe the hype
- Be more like the Karate Kid
- Smile more - it's supposed to be fun
- To become great at weightlifting will take you (more than) 10,000 hours/reps.
The snatch/jerk performed at the level of a champion is one of the most amazing feats in sports.
- Hit the hip.
Stop being a wimp.
Thanks Nick! Got questions of your own? Join us for a live Twitter chat!
If you want to learn more about Nick's approach to Olympic weightlifting, join us on Tuesday, September 10th for a Twitter chat where you can ask all your questions.
Here's how to get in on the conversation:
- Log into Twitter on Tuesday, September 10th at 11am PST/2pm EST.
- Follow the hashtag #RealKnowledge and direct questions to @TheIronSamurai
- Ask away! The floor will be open for questions until Noon PST/2:00pm EST. Be sure to end your question with the hashtag #RealKnowledge to lock into the chat.
Be sure to stay tuned for future Twitter chats with coaches from every discipline!
New to Twitter or have questions? Feel free to send your questions to email@example.com.