Day 13 of 40
Prep time: 5 min
Yield: about 2 cups
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup coconut milk (or coconut milk kefir)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1-2 teaspoons salt depending on taste
- Scoop out the avocado and place it in a blender or small food processor.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve with small veggie dippers.
You can substitute the mayo, or coconut milk, or both with plain Greek yogurt. If dip is too thick, thin it out with a little milk (dairy or non-dairy). This works great as a salad dressing, too.
Capitalize on avocados: