Day 14 of 40
Prep time: 1 min
Yield: about 1 ¼ cups
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon garlic powder
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- Starting with the egg, put all ingredients into a wide mouth jar (or container that’s exactly as wide as your stick blender).
- Let sit for 20 seconds to be sure egg is settled at the bottom.
- Place stick blender in jar so that it touches the bottom. The egg should be covered by the blender blades.
- Turn blender on and don’t move it for 10-20 seconds until the egg begins to emulsify.
- Slowly, raise the blender up to emulsify remaining oil.
- Store in the refrigerator.
A clean eating dip to satisfy any palate: