Day 27 of 40
Prep time: 10-50 min depending on if you wish to caramelize the onion
Cook time: 15 min
- ? cup coconut milk (or regular milk)
- 7 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ? tsp pepper
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced (I used shitake for their intense flavor)
- 1 small onion, diced and caramelized or lightly sautéed
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup spaghetti squash
- Olive oil for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Caramelize or lightly sauté onion.
- Sauté mushrooms until they have reduced and given up most of their moisture.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Layer all veggies in lightly greased muffin pan. The order of layering doesn’t matter.
- Pour an equal portion of egg mixture into each muffin well covering the veggies.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until eggs have set. Serve warm.
Store leftovers in refrigerator and reheat if desired to serve.
Beef up on your veggies: