Day 2 of 40
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 3 zucchini squash or yellow squash
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, diced (or use one 15oz can petite diced tomatoes)
- 4 petite artichoke hearts, diced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped into ribbons
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt depending on taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Twist zucchini through a spiralizer to create noodles. Or you can julienne cut with a mandolin.
- Place noodles in a tea towel or paper towels and give them a good squeeze to eliminate excess water.
- Sauté noodles and garlic in a lightly oiled pan for 2-3 minutes until they start to reduce.
- Add all remaining ingredients and sauté until warmed though and noodles are al dente.
- Drain excess liquid and serve hot.
Another delicious and easy recipe: