Day 33 of 40
Originally posted on Cooking Up Clean [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 1 min
Yield: about 1½ cups
- 1 cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup salsa (thinner less chunky salsa works better)
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Serve with veggies, pretzels, chicken skewers, or other dippers of your choice.
You don’t have to eat another boring salad: