40 Days Of Clean Eating: Baked Chorizo Scotch Eggs
Day 35 of 40
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 4 eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- 1 pound ground chorizo sausage
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes (or you can use panko if you don't need it gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil eggs and peel them.
- Divide chorizo into four equal portions and form a small rectangle with them in your hands about ½ inch thick.
- Place one egg in center of the sausage and mold the sausage around egg being sure that top, bottom and joining edge are sealed. Repeat for other three eggs.
- Roll wrapped egg in quinoa flakes (or panko) and set on a wire baking rack placed on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Start the day right with breakfast:
Topic: Healthy Eating