Every Sunday we post the “Sunday Seven” so you can quickly see the 7 most popular articles of the week. This week the most popular topics include an interview with Krista Scott-Dixon, how CrossFit can improve your swimming, Tony Blauer’s self-defense seminar, and much more!
1. Consistent Goals, Evolving Headspace: Interview With Wellness Expert Krista Scott-Dixon, Part 1 (Valerie Worthington)
Krista is a nutrition, health, and fitness coach with a doctorate in women’s studies. She’s run the gamut training-wise herself and has some (sassy) advice about what it is to get fit and healthy.
2. 5 CrossFit Exercises That Make You a Better Swimmer (Hannah Caldas)
As a CrossFitter and competitive swimmer, I have seen directly how CrossFit made me a better athlete and upped my swimming game. Here are my five favorite exercise to improve your swimming.
3. Tony Blauer Teaches You To “Be Your Own Bodyguard” (Traver H. Boehm)
Tony Blauer, world-renowned self-defense expert, has a new seminar you need to take. Not maybe you should take it. You need to take it. Let me explain to you why this is so important.
4. 2 Numbers That Will Make You a Better Rower (Becca Borawski)
If you ran in public the way you row, you’d be scared of yourself. Here are two tools that, if you master, will guarantee success and PRs in rowing: stroke rates and split times.
5. Build Lean Muscle With Intermittent Fasting, Carb and Calorie Cycling (Jason Maxwell)
So, you want to get leaner and build muscle? This is the ultimate goal. Surprisingly, it is easier to reach than you think. The answer is strategic carb and calorie cycling with the help of fasting.
6. 12 Reps With Nicole Crawford, Women’s and Family Fitness Expert (Nicole Crawford)
Nicole Crawford is the coach behind our new Mommy Workouts. Now it’s time to learn more about her! Nicole is a full-time mom, our editorial assistant, and coaches homeless women in her “free” time.
7. Winning the Hearts and Minds of Your Training Clients (Andrew Read)
Have you ever asked your clients what they think of you or why they train with you? Have you ever considered firing any of them? Read on to learn how to win the hearts and minds of your clients.