Do you play tennis and want to get stronger and faster for your sport? Here is a 12-week program designed just for you. Tennis players need strength, power, endurance, speed, and balance. They also need to remain light and agile. These workouts, written by professional and collegiate tennis coach Paul Pisani, can help you build the best body you need to improve your tennis performance.
Paul has trained American tennis professionals on the ATP and WTA tennis tours. He himself was a competitive tennis player as well as a professional cyclist on the 7-11 national cycling team. Paul has designed this 12-week program exclusively for Breaking Muscle and has based it on years of experience maximizing the potential of his tennis students.
Do you know about our other workouts?
- Bodyweight Workouts – No equipment needed. Get fit and lean without all the hassle of belonging to a gym.
- Frogman Workouts – Swimming plus strength and conditioning exercises. Written by world-class swimmer Hannah Caldas.
- Mature Athlete Workouts – For athletes aiming toward long-term health and fitness.
- Mommy Workouts – For the expecting mom, new mom or currently pregnant mom. We have different cycles for pre- and post-natal, as well as each trimster.
- Women’s Workout – Designed specifically with women’s bodies and goals in mind.
- RKC Kettlebell Workout – From an RKC II instructor, a great way to get fit and strong.
- Strength & Conditioning Workout – Workouts from our rotating featured coach. Find out what it’s like to train with Dan John, Jon Engum, Erwan Le Corre, Zach Even-Esh and more.
- Awake & Evolve Workouts – These focus on yoga and meditation practices. Take a moment to slow down, breathe, and extend.